Monday, September 15, 2008

Current craving: Sweet and sour pork

(Image credit: www.pbase.com)
The last week saw me craving for sweet and sour pork. Much to the delight of Brian who loves this Cantonese dish, we've had it for dinner twice already in the last few days and I'm thinking that I'll have it again tonight for my dinner (I shall not subject my husband's palate to such torture!).

I continue to experience problem with my sinus and tension headache but today is a good day where I didn't have to start the day with a pain killer. As for my sinus problem, it has eased a little with the use of a nasal irrigation gizmo called the Neti Pot (click to read more). As we couldn't find it in Singapore, we had to ask our family back in the US to send us a set via express shipping (cost us a bomb!). We truly hope that with continuous use, it'll help alleviate my sinus problem.

2 comments:

Oldyonfoldy said...

Though I dont have cravings, seeing your sumptious SS Pork gives me one! Do hope you WILL feel better so. The light at the end of this is so worth it....

Brian and I'Ching said...

Thank you, my friend!