Saturday, May 15, 2010

What do you see?

Imagine yourself lying comfortably on a couch. Now take a deep breath, relax and tell me what you see in the picture below:
Today Brian and I found ourselves being tested mentally but unlike the Rorschach test we were not being evaluated psychologically. It was merely a Craig Thomas test of his parents' patience and limits. This afternoon, the boy was playing in the den alone for a few minutes as we both had various chores in different rooms around the house. As our living space is small, we were always aware of where the little boy is and what he's doing. And when I finally was done with what I had to do, I found the toddler hard at work on a piece of, well, postmodern art. Up till a few days ago, he was barely interested in his Crayolas but today, he gave us quite a piece of work. So here it is - Craig's first piece of "artwork" - not quite Kandinsky's Composition series but it's a start.
Toddler angst feeding the creative soul:

1 comment:

Oldyonfoldy said...

I love the last shot of Craig. Macham CEO cum gangsta chief pose. This little boy got potential la!!!