Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Year of the Bunny

I'm still in Chennai as I write this but I wanted to go ahead and wish all a wonderful start to the year of the rabbit before I head home to Singapore tomorrow and then the next day to Ipoh for the Lunar New Year. As with previous years, family traditions will ensure that we will be feted to feasts throughout our visit and we cannot wait!

Meanwhile, C's creche held a Chinese New Year party/concert today. Unfortunately I missed it being here in India. Nonetheless, Brian was able to get us some pictures from the performances that C took part in - the toddlers are all SO cute! Click CNY to see the pixs.
Drum roll please...here's my Honey Bunny wishing you,
"A Hop-py New Year!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A young man of many interest and talents. Very handsome. Dat's ah my greatnephew! What more can I say! Love you all much! It aready seems so long ago since you were here. Until next time, you ALL are in my thoughts.

Michael