Sunday, October 28, 2007

Crash!

We are back from Melaka, Malaysia after an exhausting but fulfilling weekend of teaching. However, the bad news is that my notebook crashed! This means, I may have lost all my emails!!! Saving grace is that I still have some of them and most, if not all, of my emails addresses on my Blackberry.

The crash wasn't totally unexpected, though, as it has been acting up the last few months. Good thing I backed up some of my files a few weeks ago and at least I still have those. I may have had enough of PC's and may opt for an Apple next. As we have to leave early Tuesday morning for the US, I will not have time to get my notebook fixed (if possible at all!) nor buy a new one. I will have to wait till I get back in December before shopping for one. Meanwhile, I'll have to share Brian's notebook. Sigh... it's just not the same.

Can't write much this time as we've got to pack for our long trip... Will update you on how our trip is going whenever possible.

No comments: