Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Teething blues - encore

Typically Craig is a happy boy when he eats. But he has been uncooperative at mealtimes since last evening due to the sprouting of his third tooth. Hence, today I had to play the role of an entertainer to keep his spirit up. Well, from the video above it is evident it worked - in that my antics made him laughed, but he still did not finish his lunch. I even offered his favorite - the pumpkin pie concoction. But nope. The mouth was sealed shut. He did much better at dinner this evening and hopefully by tomorrow, his appetite will return.

The usual chirpiness after lunch that has been missing:

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I just wish the video included your antics! :)

Brian and I'Ching said...

Stacy: If I did that, Conan O'Brien would lose his job! Hey, more pixs of my future daughter-in-law, please!