Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One-year-old: Counting down

Craig turns a year old in two weeks' time. Oh what a year it has been. It is impossible to imagine how we ever lived without him (okay - I sometimes can when he wouldn't let go of my leg and clings on to me while I'm starving and trying to eat my lunch).

A fun activity while we wait to be served at a restaurant - reading "Where's Spot?"
To celebrate this eventful milestone, we have two parties planned. As his birthday is smacked right in the middle of a work week and the weekend post-birthday is the Chinese New Year, we decided that we will hold a small intimate party on the weekend before (February 7) with a few close friends and family members. We leave for Ipoh to celebrate the New Year's with parents on the next day. So, on the exact birthday itself, the family will have a multiple-course dinner at a favorite Chinese restaurant here. As we would also be celebrating Brian's BIG 4-0, he got to pick the restaurant - Sun Lee How Fook. Meanwhile, even a small party requires planning and prepping... watch this space for more updates soon.
Hanging out with daddy on some grapes:

2 comments:

Cat said...

did Craig gained some weight? He has a chubbier face here. :)

Brian and I'Ching said...

I think he has! He's eating so much better nowadays!