Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost ready

Our living room is filled with boxes and boxes of mostly books. We're almost ready to move in three days' time but I don't feel like I am prepared for it emotionally. I, I'Ching, have just returned from Manila. It was a good trip - a fruitful one in many ways. I visited some friends from another US-based Apologetics organization who're in the Philippines to teach at a conference. Interestingly enough, though I was not on the list to speak, the organizer had referred to me as one of the speakers (see pix below).On the flights I was able to catch two movies which I think are worth checking out:
1) I could never be your woman (Michelle Pfeiffer, Paul Rudd)
2) Dan in real life (Steve Carell, Juliette Binoche)

I guess our next entry will be done at our new place. Till then, we're here.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Sounds like fun! I wonder what the brethren in Philippines say about postmodernism after seeing emergent malaysia in kl and the 'outcast' forum in indonesia