Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moving

It's been a while since our last entry. This is due to our present state of existence which is extremely hectic, busy and stressful. I, I'Ching, have been traveling: was in India for a little over a week and then immediately to Malaysia (with Brian) for a weekend of teaching.

Brian has been doing most of the packing till this week when I can finally do my share. I have to leave again for a few days to the Philippines - hence I've to ensure that I put in enough packing before I leave. My mom has so kindly traveled down for a few days to help me some. Do keep us in your prayers during this stressful time.

Needless to say, the apartment is in a mess - very troubling to my soul which very much prefers order and tidiness. We can't wait till it's mid-June when we can have a few weeks of "calmness".

No comments: