Friday, May 30, 2008

Taking a break

We have been working on our move since this morning. Other than for lunch and dinner, we hardly took any break. Our bodies, especially our feet, are exhausted! Moving is not new to either of us.

I remember moving every few years when I was a kid as my parents always rented. However when I was child, I only had to pack the stuff in my room and that's really not a lot. Now that were grown-ups and have our own household, it's a totally different ball game! For example, I never knew it's so much trouble defrosting a fridge and getting it ready to be moved. I can't wait to be settled again!

Oops, our break is up and I'll leave you with some new pixs that just came in:
1) Church friend's wedding last weekend (can you spot us?)
2) Brian teaching the Adult Sunday School at our church on Sunday.

No comments: