Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's all good

I, I'Ching, am having a bad day so far (work issues). But I took a few minutes off my work to transfer a picture I took this morning of C with his daddy. And one look at C's precious face (see below), all my anger, frustrations and disappointments just melt away. 
Today C turns 12 weeks old (or 3 lunar-months old). It seems rather confusing to me - are we supposed to count C's age according to calender month or lunar month i.e. 4 weeks a month? Anyway, he's a big boy now. We cannot believe how he has grown right before our eyes!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
so lovely to now and then "peek" into your family life!
Your sweety is very sweet indeed. Mine turned 19 (ayyyayyyayyy) and Mareike soon will be 18. I won't mention my age, though :)
Go to T. in September, miss it a lot still...
God bless, Friederike

Stacy said...

He's so precious! I love to see the photos of him - they grow so fast, don't they?
My best to you and Daddy!

Oldyonfoldy said...

I remembered you sharing with me while we were in Cambodia (I think) about your desire to have a baby.

Now looking at Craig, looking so cute and beautiful, what can I say except sigh and marvel at how great Jesus is. His love for us knows no bounds.